With an influx of foreclosures, abandoned homes and troubled assets, lenders are challenged with managing these properties as well as monitoring properties they suspect will fall into those categories. Process Server Pros can simplify this daunting task with a residential occupancy inspection.
An occupancy inspection from Process Server Pros includes photos and a description of the property, informing our client whether a property is occupied by the mortgagee, abandoned or is in disrepair. Our inspectors can schedule a meeting with the mortgagee or simply drive-by the property to verify occupancy. All our occupancy inspections are designed to meet lender and many government requirements, such as the Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP) and the Loan Quality Initiative (LQI).
- Frequency Occupancy Inspection
- Foreclosure Occupancy Inspection
- Sale Date Inspection
- Bankruptcy Occupancy Inspection
- Verification of occupancy and occupant identification
- Proof of physical exterior condition of property and structures, including photography
- Interior inspections on vacant properties